Our core services include, but are not limited to:
- Full Service Accounting: Monthly closes, bank reconciliation, AP, AR
- Payroll: Semi-monthly, direct deposit, state and Federal payroll tax filings, W-2 processing
- Financial Reporting: Real-time balance sheet, P&L, cash flow, budget to actual
- Budget Preparations: Leverage real-time to make smarter decisions
- QuickBooks Online and Desktop: Our Software of choice as the backbone of your financial ecosystem
- 1099 Processing: Tracking and year-end filing
- Accounting Fundamental and QuickBooks Training: Training Business Owners and their staff on the software and/or course in Accounting Fundamentals
An accounting compilation is composed of financial statements that are prepared by a company’s outside accountant. The accountant takes the data provided by a business and creates financial statements, which usually does not include auditing or any other extra services.
This allow companies without an accountant to have financial statements prepared by an outside professional without the higher cost of reviewed or audited financial statements.
Our local tax experts provide tax preparation and planning services that minimize what you have to pay in taxes. Returns are filed timely and electronically. This includes federal, state, and local returns for all business entities as well as individual returns.
Corporate & Partnership Tax Services
Our experienced tax professionals have tax prep down to a science, and will guide you on the most efficient, secure, and simplified process for your business or personal tax returns. As each individual and business we work with is unique, our business advisors work closely with you to identify every opportunity to save you money. At QuickLook, tax prep for our clients takes place year round, as we are continually working to develop the most beneficial tax strategy for the individuals and businesses we serve in throughout the U.S.
We utilize the leading income tax preparation software, forms services, and research sites to maximize your tax savings. Our accounting, fixed asset, and payroll systems electronically provides data to the tax system assuring you accurate and timely filings. This data allows us to offer you timely tax planning advice.
While you dedicate your energy to finding the next sale or customer, we take ownership of the finance and accounting responsibilities and provide:
- Quality Accounting Records: Financials that are reliable and timely
- Affordable and Scalable Solutions: Support that will scale to meet your future needs
- Accurate Projections, Forecasts, and Budgets: Make smarter decisions
- Tax Expertise: Maintain compliance with tax reporting